Connecting a Survivor to Support
Our programs are offered free of cost, available to Survivors across Canada in person, online, digitally, and by phone/text. With the exception of Deborah’s Gate, all our direct services are offered to Survivors of all genders, orientations, and circumstances.
- Service agencies or Survivors can call us directly at 604-347-9500, or toll free at 1-855-332-4283, or email us at email@example.com.
- Deborah’s Gate Live In Safe House supports Survivors who;
- Self identify as female
- Age 16 and up
- A Survivor of domestic or international exploitation/trafficking for the purposes of sex, labour, or organs
- Fleeing a perpetrator or unknown threat, as the program is high security and designed for safety first
- Detoxed 3-7 days from substances. We are willing to support you to access care so you can enter our program ready to engage.
We accept Survivors with complex challenges or barriers ranging from cognitive and physical disability, complex trauma, correctional requirements, without legal status in Canada, tape off medications and prescribed nabilone, and registered service animals, in partnership with community agencies. Note the Deborah’s Gate program is unable to accept children, males, or pets at this time.
Connecting With Us
We seek to partner and collaborate with communities across Canada, and encourage you to contact us for the following;
- Registered service provider training – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paid professional consultations for program development, agency to agency collaboration, corporate social responsibility partnerships- email@example.com
- Partnering with our mission and vision as a financial or in kind donor, click here
Our Team & Careers
We are staffed by a diverse team of practitioners, many of whom are certified in health sciences, clinical therapy, and social work. We are looking for individuals who are innovative, and committed to excellence.
We accept limited volunteers due to the confidentiality of our programs.
We encourage certified practitioners of all kinds, ESL tutors, certified translators, master’s student practicum students who can offer a minimum 6 month placement time, or service providers to apply with a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Invest in Our Work
Consider giving monthly to support ending human trafficking.